{ause f eath}

*** Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Daywalker...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmizzle
's Hip$hot Master


Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 34
Location : Massachusetts, USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : Pent 4 2.8Ghz, Radeon 9500 PRO
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Daywalker...   Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:30 am

I wanted to do this privately, but you don't come on xfire any more......







































Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daywalker
's Soldier Of The Apocalypse
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 30
Location : Waterloo, On, Canada
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Village
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP, Curently running on a Toshiba laptop :(
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:15 am

lol! lol!

I'll still get it on with ya none the less Very Happy

I un-installed xfire too btw *sob*

Midterms are over, I'm confident with my power engineering and calculus courses (hoping fr an 80+ average Smile ), but I almost failed in my elective, economics Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domino
's OBJ DrunkenMaster


Male
Number of posts : 176
Age : 31
Location : South Cali
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : cqb...old school
GAMING RIG AND OS : toshiba satellite a105-s4084 with some slight modifications...sadly windows
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:02 am

econ is one of my majors. :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystery
's El Chupacabra
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 318
Age : 28
Location : South Cali
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Delta
GAMING RIG AND OS : iMac/BootCampin XP
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:37 am

uh just thought i'd throw this in here.
fishing sucks.

thanks.

_________________

Bitch i said NO! Two Times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmizzle
's Hip$hot Master


Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 34
Location : Massachusetts, USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : Pent 4 2.8Ghz, Radeon 9500 PRO
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Mystery wrote:
uh just thought i'd throw this in here.
fishing sucks.

thanks.

You're just jealous because you think it is what's been keeping me away from you... unfortunately, it's from work.

In San Francisco til Tuesday.






P.S. Daywalker, I'm still sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColdBlooded
's Objective Asset
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 50
Age : 27
Location : bradenton,Florida/ ada, ohio
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : stad/north/rail/northport
GAMING RIG AND OS : some crappy PC
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Losers -.-   Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:26 pm

where has everybody been, i haven't really seen much of anybody. i log into xfire every now and then and nothing. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domino
's OBJ DrunkenMaster


Male
Number of posts : 176
Age : 31
Location : South Cali
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : cqb...old school
GAMING RIG AND OS : toshiba satellite a105-s4084 with some slight modifications...sadly windows
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:28 am

where have YOU been cold. just last night god, mystery and I played together for a bit. even big bird came out from hibernation and made an impressive appearance. (thanks for gracing us with ur presence bird)
so again...where are you? :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 605
Age : 35
Location : $outhernCali Goodne$$
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:49 am

carnales as ALWAYS, its an honor sharin' the battlefield with you!


I'm still grinding away with this new company. About 15hrs a day is the avg.

Looks like everyone in some way is tryin' to make that paper!

_________________
{}G
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cause-of-death.com
-VTI-
's Demolition Expert


Male
Number of posts : 68
Age : 43
Location : pdX USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : the one that has people that I can kill
GAMING RIG AND OS : XP Pro, e6600 2.4 >OC 3.0 | eVGA 8800GTX | 4GB Corsair 1066
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Same here, been working extra hours and spending time with the family more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoNeHeAd
п Friend


Male
Number of posts : 23
Age : 24
Location : Michigan, USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Hideout
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:25 am

i still don't know vti :DD
you guys should come join the rest of use who have moved on from tce...
and come play wow, it will ruin your life, but it's just so fun you can't stop :DD
and happy bday everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColdBlooded
's Objective Asset
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 50
Age : 27
Location : bradenton,Florida/ ada, ohio
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : stad/north/rail/northport
GAMING RIG AND OS : some crappy PC
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:02 pm

lmao bone, w.o.w seriously...well i've been working on papers from school, but when i do get on nobody else is on besides BB. so confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsyliumQc
п Friend


Male
Number of posts : 282
Age : 24
Location : Qubec, in that big, wide thing called "Canada".
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Railhouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : [7900gs / XP] - [6800gs / Vista]
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:47 pm

BoNeHeAd wrote:

and happy bday everyone Razz
thank you. heheheheheheheheh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-VTI-
's Demolition Expert


Male
Number of posts : 68
Age : 43
Location : pdX USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : the one that has people that I can kill
GAMING RIG AND OS : XP Pro, e6600 2.4 >OC 3.0 | eVGA 8800GTX | 4GB Corsair 1066
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:05 am

BoNeHeAd wrote:
i still don't know vti :DD
you guys should come join the rest of use who have moved on from tce...
and come play wow, it will ruin your life, but it's just so fun you can't stop :DD
and happy bday everyone Razz
I played WoW from Beta3 through 2 years of bullshit, guild master of a successful 200+ player guild. I quit 1 month before BC expansion was released and never looked back. My Char, gear, and a shitload of cash is still just sitting there doing nothing. At that time Black Lotus was a "bound on acquire" item. I had 40 of them and 2 elite potions I could make... then it was sellable and the chinese farmers moved in. I am so happy that I quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domino
's OBJ DrunkenMaster


Male
Number of posts : 176
Age : 31
Location : South Cali
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : cqb...old school
GAMING RIG AND OS : toshiba satellite a105-s4084 with some slight modifications...sadly windows
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:10 am

-VTI- wrote:
BoNeHeAd wrote:
i still don't know vti :DD
you guys should come join the rest of use who have moved on from tce...
and come play wow, it will ruin your life, but it's just so fun you can't stop :DD
and happy bday everyone Razz
I played WoW from Beta3 through 2 years of bullshit, guild master of a successful 200+ player guild. I quit 1 month before BC expansion was released and never looked back. My Char, gear, and a shitload of cash is still just sitting there doing nothing. At that time Black Lotus was a "bound on acquire" item. I had 40 of them and 2 elite potions I could make... then it was sellable and the chinese farmers moved in. I am so happy that I quit.


i dont even know what the hell you just said thankfully
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsyliumQc
п Friend


Male
Number of posts : 282
Age : 24
Location : Qubec, in that big, wide thing called "Canada".
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Railhouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : [7900gs / XP] - [6800gs / Vista]
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:02 am

Fallout 3 is bloody awesome, looks a lot like oblivion but the bad parts in less, it's really a masterpiece...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmizzle
's Hip$hot Master


Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 34
Location : Massachusetts, USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : Pent 4 2.8Ghz, Radeon 9500 PRO
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:53 am

-VTI- wrote:
BoNeHeAd wrote:
i still don't know vti :DD
you guys should come join the rest of use who have moved on from tce...
and come play wow, it will ruin your life, but it's just so fun you can't stop :DD
and happy bday everyone Razz
I played WoW from Beta3 through 2 years of bullshit, guild master of a successful 200+ player guild. I quit 1 month before BC expansion was released and never looked back. My Char, gear, and a shitload of cash is still just sitting there doing nothing. At that time Black Lotus was a "bound on acquire" item. I had 40 of them and 2 elite potions I could make... then it was sellable and the chinese farmers moved in. I am so happy that I quit.

Damn. I hate it when that happens.

Why don't you sell your account? People pay a stupid amount of money for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystery
's El Chupacabra
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 318
Age : 28
Location : South Cali
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Delta
GAMING RIG AND OS : iMac/BootCampin XP
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:56 am

Thomas: -and I yelled. I said, "What do you want from
us, monster?!" And the monster bent down and said, "Uh I need about
tree-fitty."

_________________

Bitch i said NO! Two Times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daywalker
's Soldier Of The Apocalypse
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 30
Location : Waterloo, On, Canada
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Village
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP, Curently running on a Toshiba laptop :(
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 am

Mystery wrote:
Thomas: -and I yelled. I said, "What do you want from
us, monster?!" And the monster bent down and said, "Uh I need about
tree-fitty."

thats Chef's mom/dad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmizzle
's Hip$hot Master


Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 34
Location : Massachusetts, USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : Pent 4 2.8Ghz, Radeon 9500 PRO
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:31 am

Daywalker wrote:
thats Chef's mom/dad

Daywalker, I effing miss you man.

Come back. Ohnoes opened their BC server back up... no, seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GOD
's Flank Artist


Male
Number of posts : 226
Age : 35
Location : Yonkers, NY.
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Urwald.
GAMING RIG AND OS : x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux 2.6.24-gentoo-r4
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 am

ColdBlooded wrote:
...but when i do get on nobody else is on besides BB.
LIES! I'm always on xFire. Just 'cause I'm marked as away doesn't mean it's true. My client automatically sets me to away after 15 minutes of IM inactivity.

You just don't want to talk to me, is all. Every time I ask you to join us you're busy.

_________________
{} G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmizzle
's Hip$hot Master


Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 34
Location : Massachusetts, USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : Pent 4 2.8Ghz, Radeon 9500 PRO
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Daywalker,

I know you've read this. Love me back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daywalker
's Soldier Of The Apocalypse
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 30
Location : Waterloo, On, Canada
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Village
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP, Curently running on a Toshiba laptop :(
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:51 pm

hiya fellas, I do check the forums every now and then ............ really really really busy with school and interviews for the past few weeks ......... I have an interview with Apple Inc. to work in Cupertino, Ca tomorrow afternoon, so I'm looking forward to that ........ I really really really wanna come down to cali for the winter Very Happy Anyways, just a few more weeks left till scholl is over <3, then I'll be back Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GOD
's Flank Artist


Male
Number of posts : 226
Age : 35
Location : Yonkers, NY.
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Urwald.
GAMING RIG AND OS : x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux 2.6.24-gentoo-r4
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 pm

Daywalker wrote:
hiya fellas, I do check the forums every now and then ............ really really really busy with school and interviews for the past few weeks ......... I have an interview with Apple Inc. to work in Cupertino, Ca tomorrow afternoon, so I'm looking forward to that ........ I really really really wanna come down to cali for the winter Very Happy Anyways, just a few more weeks left till scholl is over <3, then I'll be back Very Happy

That's awesome Daywalker, congratulations. What are you majoring in again? I forget. EE, or something, right?

_________________
{} G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daywalker
's Soldier Of The Apocalypse
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 30
Location : Waterloo, On, Canada
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Village
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP, Curently running on a Toshiba laptop :(
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:30 am

GOD wrote:
Daywalker wrote:
hiya fellas, I do check the forums every now and then ............ really really really busy with school and interviews for the past few weeks ......... I have an interview with Apple Inc. to work in Cupertino, Ca tomorrow afternoon, so I'm looking forward to that ........ I really really really wanna come down to cali for the winter Very Happy Anyways, just a few more weeks left till scholl is over <3, then I'll be back Very Happy

That's awesome Daywalker, congratulations. What are you majoring in again? I forget. EE, or something, right?

EE, imma fail in the interview, I have absolutely no preparation and I havent taken any embedded design courses yet Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmizzle
's Hip$hot Master


Male
Number of posts : 340
Age : 34
Location : Massachusetts, USA
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : Pent 4 2.8Ghz, Radeon 9500 PRO
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:33 am

Daywalker wrote:
GOD wrote:
Daywalker wrote:
hiya fellas, I do check the forums every now and then ............ really really really busy with school and interviews for the past few weeks ......... I have an interview with Apple Inc. to work in Cupertino, Ca tomorrow afternoon, so I'm looking forward to that ........ I really really really wanna come down to cali for the winter Very Happy Anyways, just a few more weeks left till scholl is over <3, then I'll be back Very Happy

That's awesome Daywalker, congratulations. What are you majoring in again? I forget. EE, or something, right?

EE, imma fail in the interview, I have absolutely no preparation and I havent taken any embedded design courses yet Sad

You still haven't loved me back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Daywalker...   

Back to top Go down
 
Daywalker...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ause f eath} :: Pick Your Poison :: General Discussion-
Jump to: