{ause f eath}

*** Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Pix Of The Fires From My House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
G
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 605
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Pix Of The Fires From My House   Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:12 pm

In case you haven't heard:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21449247/

Long story short, toys are gassed up, batteries are charged, suitcases are packed, most of my personal possessions are now in my warehouse in Diamond Bar, familia is stressin' the fuck out of me, and in some cases making it worse. My lady is freakin' out on all ends of the spectrum for my well being, and my 5 dogs, are now stayin' at my familias. Cox Communications has also hired me to defuse/re-route generators and transformers that are in danger of causing rolling blackouts all over Southern California if engulfed by the fires. We saw a demonstration done offsite of a generator engulfed in flames, the powercell died, it heated, and blew up like a volcano igniting the areas around it. Obviously if this was onsite, it would have ignited forage and shrubbery. Yesterday our team (3 guys) saved atleast a 1,000 homes from not having electricity. Our unit has a first aid tech and our own fire crew assigned to us while we are no more then 300ft away and as close as 3ft from the fires. My throat is coarse and full of soot, bloody noses occur anytime I blow my nose, and I can't drink enough water. I have a respirator mask but it is hardly doing much being this close. This heat is intense, and the winds reached 100mph in some valleys. The hills are trencherous and unforgiving on the body. The sky is red.

I snagged some pix for you guys to get a taste of how it is for me and many others out here of our backyard. I'm very fortunate to have atleast had the ample time to move my necessities as well as my dogs' opposed to those who waived it off as another "Red October" in Cali and now have nothing.

Album:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561162927HIQFbP

Finally this and many other fires are a result of arson. I can't tell you in words how it feels to not know the person who is threating your livelihood and everything you have worked for to literally go up in flames.

Thanks for everyones kind words and blessings.

God Bless carnales!

Daywalker
's Soldier Of The Apocalypse

Male
Number of posts : 340
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Village
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP, Curently running on a Toshiba laptop :(
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Pix Of The Fires From My House   Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:23 pm

Good luck with your efforts mate. Hope it rains there soon Smile.

Take care of yourself homie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domino
's OBJ DrunkenMaster

Male
Number of posts : 176
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : cqb...old school
GAMING RIG AND OS : toshiba satellite a105-s4084 with some slight modifications...sadly windows
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Pix Of The Fires From My House   Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:26 am

they caught one of the arsons...i hope they stand his ass up and have a firing line to take him out, stupid son of a bitch.

im just blessed that around my house are just a ton of falling ashes. luckily the winds died down or who knows the true potential that this fire could have had.

be safe bird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$tea1th
's $hock & Awe

Male
Number of posts : 527
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : RailHouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : i5 Intel CPU - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 - 16GB G-Skill Sniper Ram - Samsung 850Pro SSD 512GB - Realtek Sound - GTX 660 Ti - Windows 7 64 bit
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pix Of The Fires From My House   Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:35 am

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. God's speed to you and your familia's quick recovery. I'm glad to hear the dogs are ok too. I'm a dog person myself. Whatever you need, you know who to call. I just wish I was able to help in some way carnale. Well peace out and thanks for the update. Man those pictures are unreal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.keysandmice.org/stealthzone
BoNeHeAd
п Friend

Male
Number of posts : 23
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Hideout
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Pix Of The Fires From My House   Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:34 am

sorry to hear about the bad news BB. Hope everything turns out fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penguin
TC:E's Most Wanted

Male
Number of posts : 67
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Fueldump
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD Athlon64 3200+ OC / GeForce 6200 512Mb OC / 1TB SATA RAID / 4TB SATA RAID NFS / ArchLinux
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Pix Of The Fires From My House   Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:02 am

Damn dude... I'd be covering my house with shiny metal to reflect the heat away... That sucks bro. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://linuxinit.net/site/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pix Of The Fires From My House   

Back to top Go down

Pix Of The Fires From My House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1